Friday, October 31, 2014

What a LOVELY day for a BLOG AWARD.

Get it? ;) Get it?! Clever..


It's a pretty nice day today. It was a little chilly, but I logged on to my Blogger (after a few days of vacation *post coming soon*) to the wonderful Nikki @ Fashion.Beauty.Love. including me in a nomination for the One Lovely Blog Award.  I'm new to this whole world, so this is sort of exciting to me (and when I say sort of, I mean a lot.) So here goes nothing!

Rules of The Award. 

1. Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.

2. List the rules and display the award.

3. Add 7 facts about yourself.

4. Nominate 15 other bloggers.

5. Follow on blogger (or bloglovin if you're not on Blogger!) the person who nominated you.


7 Deadly Facts 

  1. I graduated high school at age 17, college at age 20, and will graduate at age 23 with my Master's in Business Admin. 
  2. I wear makeup only once a week, on average and only started wearing make up in general this year. 
  3. I have 6 brothers. I am the baby and the only girl-child that lived in my household.
  4. Blue is my favorite color. Of all time. 
  5. I almost cried when I was in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, because I was so excited to be there.
  6. I do not want children.
  7. Sometimes I wish I could have went to school for digital and graphic design, or video game animation. 

15 Wonderful Blogging Babes

Now, I feel as if I do frequent many of these blogs, but I do not typically comment. Some a new to me and I wanted to establish a relationship with some new people. So, without further adieu: 
  1. Hannah at TallGirl97
  2. Amy Marshment at Amy E Marshment
  3. Merel at It's Fashionx
  4. Sally at The Human Mannequin
  5. Brittany Ting at A Faith in Fashion
  6. Kelly Ross at Endlessly Exploring
  7. Janine Harris at Janine Harris
  8. Emily Harrison at Drained Beauty
  9.  Abigail Johns at Travels, Trainers & Tea
  10. Gemma at Gemstone 
  11. Ashley Van Slyke at Simple Makeup Junkie
  12. Lu Orcheston-Findlay at Backbone
  13. Kelly Hussey at The Fashion Inspo
  14. Jen Marie at Jenmarier
  15. Nicola Marleen at Morning Elegance

If you're not on Blogger, and are on another platform, feel free to add me on Google +, Twitter, Bloglovin, etc.! I'm already following all of you on BlogLovin. :) 

You wonderful ladies have some very natural writing talents and wonderful eyes for fashion, make up, style, etc. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate any and all feedback. Don't be afraid!