It's a pretty nice day today. It was a little chilly, but I logged on to my Blogger (after a few days of vacation *post coming soon*) to the wonderful Nikki @ Fashion.Beauty.Love. including me in a nomination for the One Lovely Blog Award. I'm new to this whole world, so this is sort of exciting to me (and when I say sort of, I mean a lot.) So here goes nothing!
Rules of The Award.
1. Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Add 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers.
5. Follow on blogger (or bloglovin if you're not on Blogger!) the person who nominated you.
7 Deadly Facts
- I graduated high school at age 17, college at age 20, and will graduate at age 23 with my Master's in Business Admin.
- I wear makeup only once a week, on average and only started wearing make up in general this year.
- I have 6 brothers. I am the baby and the only girl-child that lived in my household.
- Blue is my favorite color. Of all time.
- I almost cried when I was in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, because I was so excited to be there.
- I do not want children.
- Sometimes I wish I could have went to school for digital and graphic design, or video game animation.
15 Wonderful Blogging Babes
Now, I feel as if I do frequent many of these blogs, but I do not typically comment. Some a new to me and I wanted to establish a relationship with some new people. So, without further adieu:
- Hannah at TallGirl97
- Amy Marshment at Amy E Marshment
- Merel at It's Fashionx
- Sally at The Human Mannequin
- Brittany Ting at A Faith in Fashion
- Kelly Ross at Endlessly Exploring
- Janine Harris at Janine Harris
- Emily Harrison at Drained Beauty
- Abigail Johns at Travels, Trainers & Tea
- Gemma at Gemstone
- Ashley Van Slyke at Simple Makeup Junkie
- Lu Orcheston-Findlay at Backbone
- Kelly Hussey at The Fashion Inspo
- Jen Marie at Jenmarier
- Nicola Marleen at Morning Elegance
If you're not on Blogger, and are on another platform, feel free to add me on Google +, Twitter, Bloglovin, etc.! I'm already following all of you on BlogLovin. :)
You wonderful ladies have some very natural writing talents and wonderful eyes for fashion, make up, style, etc.