Thursday, September 25, 2014

Get Her to the Wheel - Non-profit Has Been Reached Out To

Thank you to everyone who has expressed support in the campaign! So far, we're at 15 followers on Facebook and quite a few more followers on Instagram.  Yesterday, I reached out to a local non-profit to see if they were alright with me using their likeness and supporting them through this effort.  I really recommend this non-profit for the work that they are doing for the animals in the Raleigh/Durham/Franklin and Orange county areas.  They are wonderful!

I am hoping that someone reaches back out to me soon so that I can set up a Kickstarter or GoFundMe to start raising some funds and getting more traction.  I want to be able to raise some money for the charity or the non-profit that allows me to support them, just in case the effort to get to Wheel of Fortune does not work out.  I want to make this successful and gain some funding for a non-profit that does a lot of good in the local community.

Facebook: Search: Get Her to the Wheel. (I cannot get a personal URL until 25 fans. :()
Twitter: Personal Twitter I'll be using for now
Instagram: @gethertothewheel / Get Her to the Wheel Instagram




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate any and all feedback. Don't be afraid!