Saturday, July 19, 2014

Some new photos and workout progress

I've been quite busy with school and work recently. I have my first Consumer Behavior test tomorrow and I feel like I've written a paper every night for the past 2 weeks (essentially, I have.)  Have an A so far, so I'm not doing terrible ;).  

IF YOU HAVE IDEAS ON WHAT you'd like to read, leave a comment. I can totally write something for you. :) I might even start writing stories again. Like fan-fictions. I did that in high school.. it's popular. 

I ran across this today; it couldn't be more accurate of how I feel.  Although people tend to tell me I'm an open personality, it's very hard for me to get there with multiple people. I have a small, very small, group of friends that I prefer to hang out with; I don't stray much from them and you probably will see me in front of a T.V. snuggled up with my boyfriend before you'd find me in a bar every weekend. Essentially, this is how I feel: 


BUT, I did work in some time to get some more experience in front of the camera. The wonderful Stephanie Rose Photography took some time out of her schedule and shot me, in the good way. ;)  She is fantastic and these pictures are wonderful! Naturally I seen critiques in my modeling that I could have done better on my side, but the photographs themselves are fantastic!  I AM up for modeling opportunities. If you've come here from my business card, fill out my contact form and I'll get back to you soon. 





SPEAKING of my business cards, I have them in. YES, they are VERY narcissistic, and I like it. See below. I've done some logo creation and business card creation recently (none printed for me to share yet); it's what I enjoy. If you're in the market for business cards, logos, websites ( I have Adobe Muse and can do that junk now), etc., I can help. Fill out the contact form with what you need. I'll respond with pricing.



AND next, work out progress. Not terrible, not great. I've been trying to get back into the swing of things.  We bought a 300lb Olympic weight set; yeah... like I can even use that. The damn bar is 45 pounds. Boyfriend ordered the barbell set that goes with it so I can use the small weights while he's using the big ones. Below is the side view progress. Front progression you cannot see yet because my abs are still stored in their little shed (AKA: The fat.)  I just bought http://nataliejillfitness.com/'s Vegetarian/Vegan kick starter 7 day meal program, so I'll let you know how that is. It's very Vegan, but it looks promising. I've been a vegetarian for almost 10 years and haven't eaten like this... ever. HAH

The "anti-bloat pill" that I told you about last time: Jamie Eason's anti-bloat pill is essentially just a detox pill. I purchased them because they were fairly priced and I wanted to see what would come from them. The ingredients are not bad, but I can assure you, you will poop your pants (or at least you'll poo a lot.)  A lot of these types of pills will make you really have to pee, because it's just pushing your water weight out, but that wasn't the case.  I was able to sleep just fine after taking them, so that's not a big worry either. Other than that, I don't know if I see any "results" using them. I feel just as I did typically without them. I might go a week without taking them to see if there was actually a change.

Not too much progress, but we'll get there. I think I see a difference in my arms, at least.


OH, and we're a disc golf couple now.  We've only played twice, but it's pretty rad. I bought this awesome disc today from Play It Again Sports in Crossroads Mall in Cary, NC. (We spent 20 minutes reviewing the Innova lists to see which one would fly father, which is meant for our style of throwing... Needless to say, I didn't think it was that in depth. I was wrong.. So I found a cute one and luckily it works for me.)


AND LASTLY, Mewman. ;)


 
also, yes I realize that the URL of my blog is quite provocative. I think that's why I've had a few Russians on my blog recently. But regardless, sex sells and I'm going with it. At least until I decide to change it to RHF Media and become professional. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate any and all feedback. Don't be afraid!