Sunday, July 6, 2014

New Modeling Pictures & Some Interesting Design

This weekend I got to shoot with Brittney Bergstrom Photography again and naturally she captured some very beautiful photos.  When I saw some of them, I got the itch to get back into some design work.  Below are the photos I edited and links to the tutorials I used. I do not have formal training in Photoshop, so these are my first attempts. (Make it to the bottom and there's an introduction to my cat!)



This photo and tutorial were the ones from which I worked. 


This one was a sort of "on the fly," figuring out the pen tool again. It's been quite a few years since I've done actual creative work in Photoshop. 

I'm not super happy with this one at all. I'll be redoing it, but like I said, these were the first attempts at these styles. 



Mewman's Clog: 
A few people have told me and so has the internet, that cats rule on the lines. So in light of that, going forward, every other post I will be including "Mewman's Clog" (that's Cat Blog, if you were curious.)  Every other post will be body work out progress. But as this is his first clog post, I will be using it as an introduction!

Without further ado, I'd like to introduce everyone to Chicory Cosmo Toothless "Mewman" Radley, Mewman for short. ;)  Mewman is a 4 year old handsome little domestic short hair who's favorite thing to do is... well... mew. That's how he got his "name."   He loves being an only cat and really does not like other animals. He takes a long time to warm up to new hoomans, but I like him. He cuddles a lot and greets me at the door every day when I get home from work.  He's my favorite little dude.  He has been married once, to a lovely little lady named Boo (get it... Boo Radley?) but she actually wasn't very nice and neither was her mom. I'm glad they're divorced now.


I'll have updates on him as we go. He's not very... cat interesting. But we'll make something up. ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate any and all feedback. Don't be afraid!