Thursday, June 26, 2014

Some cute procrastination

I got very bored tonight and really did NOT want to do my Consumer Behavior homework, so I started watching cute kitty videos online. These are some pretty cute ones that I've found (all that non-created content sharing! These videos are not mine and I don't have any affiliation with the creators.) And yes, I do spend a lot of time watching cat videos. They are a big part of my email chains at work because well... catz rulz da interwebs.







This next video is from a really awesome place in Pittsboro, NC called Carolina Tiger Rescue. If you're in the area, it's a really cool place to visit. They are all about the right reasons and they do things right! :) Preservation of large cats and saving these big QTs from bad habitats (IE: in people's back yards.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate any and all feedback. Don't be afraid!